Thursday, April 21, 2011

Idaho udaho

I guess its safe to say that now im an official idahoen. We have been here almost 5 months and dont plan on leaving soon. Walk away from only $250 rent and grandma living next door? phsaw right.

My yard squirrels have officially accepted me as mother peanut feeder. I used to really love them until they decided they like to come die in my yard. After seeing stiff dead squirrels on the lawn i cant really think they are cute anymore.


I really love idaho so far. It is the most family and kid friendly place i have ever been. Everyone here loves kids and pretty much every store has special carts for kids and most the restaurants offer kids menues to order right when you sit down so that the kids dont have to try not to be naughty as long. There are so many parks and fun places for the kids and not alot of crime. Best word to describe idaho? chill




When we got here our house was in need of some love. So naturally i redid the whole kitchen floor, painted cabinets, walls, livingroom, bedroom, re did whole bathroom floor, walls, cabinet, shower, etc. Its been so much fun. I will post pics when i can keep the rooms clean enough to take a picture.


We have geese i could kill next door. They bit sofi once and try to get a taste of nico everytime he gets to close. They also have chickens with babies that are so cute i want to die every time i see them running super fast across their yard. There are 2 other chickens i have never seen before this and they have extra fluff on their feet and bodies. So cute! Im having a cute attack. Their is a horse pasture down the street that has like 20 horses. I chose my favorite one and i call it horsy. Im not very creative.


Nico talks so much now. He knows the whole alphabet and kicks his little leg everytime he sees the letter K. k is for kick. ya he takes it litterally. Everytime we take him to play at micky Ds he tells us how fun it was for 3 hours after. He plays the playstation better then i do and can find me any movie on netflix. Love him.


Sofi does whatever nico tells her to do. They fight alot and she usually ends up biting him and then its over. She knows every word he knows and she likes to sing. They tell me to sing and if i sing the wrong song they shoosh me until i get the right one. Sofi wants to share everything with kayla and likes to sit on top of her. She loves to dance. Except for when i get a camera out and want to document her dancing. I guess she is a closet dancer for now.


Kayla is the cutest thing i ever made. Dimples. Sucks on her toes and blows bubbles all day. Little hands that i have to be careful with cause she will grab anything and sometimes i dont even get how she got something she is so quick. I dont ever want her to grow up. Or crawl. Or walk.


The only thing i miss about utah right now is family and hiking Y mountain. Other then that they have everything and more that i need right here. They even have a salsa club.



















1 comment:

Courtney J said...

I would love to live by all those animals! I'm happy that you're happy Sammy!
I didn't know all that scary stuff happened to you with Kayls, I am so sorry! It sounds like a nightmare.
I can't wait to see you guys next weekend and finally meet the new babe!